Release Date: March 14, 2018
- We have updated the SDK with our newest version of the Peer Agent (4.16).
- This SDK is now compatible with DNA 2.0 (see new documentation). rangeRequestEnabled as been deprecated and should not be used anymore.
- The new SDK now supports Bitmovin Player and JW Player.
- Startup time reduced and now behave as Vanilla.
- The video segments are now stocked in the disk memory instead of RAM for high improvements in stability.
Release Date: February 14, 2018
- We hare now compatible with Youbora 6.1.0.
Release Date: February 7, 2018
- We have updated the SDK with our newest version of the Peer Agent (4.14).
- We have updated WebRTC to the latest framework.
- We are now able to peer with other Android and Web devices!
- Connection with our signaling server is more reliable.
- Memory improvement for better SDK stability.
- Fix the GCDWebserver bundle name issues raised on github (https://github.com/swisspol/GCDWebServer/issues/316): Now GCDWebserver is embed directly in the SDK without any dependencies manager.
- The sdk will use only 10% of the RAM to stock segments.
- The stat UI has been reshaped and the client can now integrate it with its player: https://support.streamroot.io/hc/en-us/articles/115004616694
- The client can now explicitly stop the sdk: https://support.streamroot.io/hc/en-us/articles/115003436953