The Streamroot Client API exposes information about the DNA Client and allows you to interact with it. The Streamroot Client API can be split into 2 main categories:
The Statistics API usually returns data about:
- the identifier of your session;
- the quantity of data downloaded from the CDN and the DNA network;
- the quantity of data uploaded on the DNA network;
- the number of DNA users you are connected with;
- the DNA download and upload activation status;
- the different version of Streamroot components.
The Activation API allows you to controls:
- global setters to allow or not upload and download;
- specific setters based on the network type to allow or not upload and download.