This support website will be decommissioned on 16th December 2022.
For up-to-date information, please refer to documentation on Lumen.com.
The Streamroot Client API exposes information about the CDN Mesh Delivery Client and allows you to interact with it. The Streamroot Client API can be split into 2 main categories:
The Statistics API usually returns data about:
- the identifier of your session;
- the quantity of data downloaded from the CDN and the Mesh network;
- the quantity of data uploaded on the Mesh network;
- the number of Mesh users you are connected with;
- the Mesh Delivery download and upload activation status;
- the different version of Streamroot components;
- the status of the Streamroot SDK.
The Activation API allows you to controls:
- global setters to allow or not upload and download;
- specific setters based on the network type to allow or not upload and download