If after displaying the Mesh Delivery graph you are unable to connect to any Mesh Delivery sources, check the following settings to troubleshoot.
Using the developer tool on your browser, click on the network tab. Filter requests by "backend.dna-delivery.com" and make sure the following requests were successful:
- A request to "https://backend.dna-delivery.com/az1/distributor/", returning a status code of 200
- If "backendCounts.contentActivated" is "false", your stream probably doesn't meet the conditions set in your Activation Threshold settings. This setting fix a minimum number of viewers per stream for CDN Mesh Delivery to be activated. Please contact us for further information.
- Take a look at the value of "propertyParameters.activationRatio". If it's not set to "1", this means an Activation Ratio has been set in the Property used. Find more information about the Activation Ration settings here.
- Take a look at the value of "bypassed". If it's "true", it means our support team has deactivated Streamroot for any security reasons. Please contact us for further information.
- If the request returns a status code of 403 with this message "domain name not allowed", it means that a domain name has been added in your Dashboard to secure your Streamroot Key. Find more information about this feature here.
- If the request returns a status code of 403 with this message "audience limit reached", it means you have exceeded the maximum number of viewers allowed in your plan. Please contact us for further information.
- A request to "https://backend.dna-delivery.com/az1/secure/", returning a status code of 200
If either of these two requests fails, please contact Streamroot support.