Streamroot offers the possibility to receive daily, weekly or monthly reports on your streaming data. This tutorial explains how to create and modify reports according to your needs.
Create the report
- Click on the
AUTOMATED REPORTStab of the dashboard and click on
- Give your report a name.
- Choose how often you would like to receive your report (daily, monthly or weekly).
- Choose the data you want your report to show: DNA vs CDN performance, spike relief, viewers data and/or your top-three streams.
- Finalize the report by clicking on the
- Your new report now appears in the Reports section, and you can create additional reports by clicking on the
- You also receive your first report immediately via email. The report looks like this:
For each data metric chosen, a general summary of the week appears on the lefthand side. The table on the right shows the data day per day, with the purple column indicating the days with the highest performances.
Modify your report
You can modify a report by clicking on the edit icon on the right.
You are then taken to the same screen you used when creating your report. You can modify each part of your report the same way you did when creating the report, except for the frequency which cannot be changed.