Streamrooter::fetch call is invoked with
streaming: true option on.
Supported requests and environments:
- Browsers with usable
fetch. The browsers and versions that support this feature can be found here.
- Only applicable on calls whose:
- Is executed fully on CDN, which means:
- Pre-P2P-cached responses will be done immediately with the cached data and thus no need for streaming.
- Partially-P2P-cached responses is not supported for the moment and will be added in a later update.
It is not guaranteed to be executed in
streamingmode even on supported requests as the feature can be disabled on Lumen's side without any prior notice.
Those requests will have a modified
onProgress callback with this signature instead:
Function (config: FetchConfig, progress: FetchProgress. data:
- config: The fetch config used for this request.
- progress: An object describing the operational statistics of the whole request.
- data (optional):
ArrayBuffercontaining received data since the last
undefinedif the request is not streamed.
onError callbacks work the same as in normal non-streaming mode.